A Full Life, Full of Life
Exceptional homes with modern interiors within a celebrated neighborhood filled with energy and life. A community of people strolling tree-lined streets, enjoying one-of-a-kind shopping and dining. When you live at The Park Ward Village, you can expect all of this, as well as convenient access to the beauty of Hawaiʻi.
At Home, In Nature
This stunningly sophisticated residence was inspired by the principles of mid-century modern design, embracing and creating harmony between the interior spaces and natural outdoor scenes.
On the architecture:
“The building engages the lush Victoria Ward Park with landscaped terraces, blurring the line between natural and built. The sense of craft and strong horizontal forms of the building’s base transition into a dynamic and sculptural 39-story tower above. The structure folds inward towards the park, opening up to optimize the views to the ocean from each residence.”
– Francesco Mozzati, AIA, Associate Principal, Solomon Cordwell Buenz
On the interiors:
“We wanted to create an environment built as a natural continuation and celebration of the surroundings, one that reflects the quality of life that Hawai‘i residents enjoy each day. We infused brightness and peace to represent the warm sunlight and incorporated textures and materials that resonate with the feel of nature. We sought to deliver comfort and functionality through design that deeply connects the island atmosphere and lifestyle.”
– Glenn Pushelberg and George Yabu, Founding Partners, Yabu Pushelberg
On the landscape:
“The Park Ward Village is a tale of two places. At street level, there’s a vibrant urban promenade bordering an oasis of lawn, coconut palms and cooling fountains. Above this is the private lānai with pools, fragrant tropical gardens, recreation amenities and secluded dining cabanas with views of the ocean and park, providing a welcome respite from the active street scene below. It’s this combination of activity and tranquility, of public life and private sanctuary, that make The Park a truly unique residential experience.”
– Don Vita, Principal, VITA Planning & Landscape Architecture Inc.
- 41-story residential tower
- Studio, one, two and three bedrooms
- Curated community art collection
- Four elevators and one service elevator
- Bicycle and surfboard storage
- On-site resident manager and 24-hour building security
- Separate and secured entry for resident parking
- Additional security provided by Ward Village courtesy patrols
- Retail plaza
- Adjacent to Victoria Ward Park
The Good Life At The Park
Effortless living is more than making life easier. It’s also about making the things we value most more easily integrated into our lives. The Park Ward Village is the epitome of these ideals.